Thursday, June 10, 2010

I know I said I wouldn't, but....

I decided to release Shizu's Japanese revamp VB today. The first of the 5.o update.

http://www.mediafire.com/?akizzeginzt

-Pronounced correctly
-Rerecorded
-Slightly longer recordings
-oto'd and aliased
-not so big, less confusing
-the picture thing still hates me.
For any other language, use the other VB.

SOFT, on the other hand, won't be released for a little longer. Probably not 'til finals are over, or when I at least have some time.

2 comments:

  1. May I help you with the picture?

    Just download this bmp (the same as the new one but... fixed?) and place it in the VB folder:

    http://www.mediafire.com/?bzmjhnhwxzc

    Excuse me for it being bmp (more than double size the png) but I can't make it a compatible png without losing colour quality, sorry.

    Also, in character.txt you'll have to use:

    image=shizuhead.bmp

    With extension too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks,
    but it's really just my computer that hates me.
    I can't see readmetxt if the extention is in the charactertxt. I had to change that for every UTAU I've downloaded, too...
    I've tried other formats, too...

    Thanks, though

    ReplyDelete