Monday, March 1, 2010

So,

I have too many posts as "So,". D:
Anyways, I decided to change a few things with Shizu's derivatives. Taer and Aroku are no longer derivatives, but future plans for other voicebanks. Keep in mind that they will be super-basic romaji/kana. This is given that I can find someone who is willing to lend their voice for this.
If I DO manage to finish those two, the third plan is to make twins from one voice source. Who knows what I'll do. You have no idea how much fun I'm having with this. -_-"
EDIT: Finished Sake Sogone's art. Sake is Shizu's fail-loid. HERE, you can see her image.Also, her name is pronounced "SAYKE", and not "sah-keh", and is mispelled purposely. She drinks more than Shizu, and is way more depressed than Shizu.

I also removed the Chorus of Sogone because of these changes. I doubt I'll ever re-upload it.

I also began a list of USTs that I'd really like to have but can't find on my YT page.

Oh and, I edited Shizu's voicebank a little more so there aren't as many useless pitch arrow things that really do nothing. Other than that, it's the same. So, it's really just a smaller file.
I probably should have said this earlier, but:
soft notes = triphonics,
harder notes = not triphonoics.

EDIT: I'm going to work on softer versions of the regular/basic hiragana/romaji parts of her voicebank. but not until my voice stops sounding like crap. (ahh, colds)
Oh, and although she has triphonics, don't use them in fast songs, it sounds like gibberish. Just a warning. (I tried in Ura-Omote Lovers...Doesn't work at all.)

Random fact:
I began working on Shizu's voicebank before I knew how to use UTAU. And thus, I have like, zero skill with USTs.

No comments:

Post a Comment