Wednesday, April 7, 2010

How to use Shizu's Chinese

Random note: Two more plans that won't get done or even started for a while: First off, I'm rerecording it again, cuz some of the notes sound funny when merged/overlapped together. And then I'll use Wang Fangmei's reclist because (I'm too lazy to use my own methods, orz) and I hear that reclist is good.

So, the TUT thing for 4.1 is below, and the one for 5.0 is here:

U with two dots on it is "u:".
Everything else is in PinYin. There are no CVC sounds, but there are VC sounds that you can merge together. I don't have all of the CVV sounds either, but I have the VV sounds...merging again.

Most of it is very CV VC. Not quite like how Cz does that awesome Japanese and English CV VC, but something a bit like it. Like "tang", for example, you'd have to split it into "ta" and "ang".
Tuang, on the other hand would end up being tu/ua/ang. Or maybe you're good enough with it to just use tu/ang. I dunno.

See how much easier that was than whatever's below? :D

-------------------
For VB 4.1:
M'kay. Here we go. Cuz it's easier to read it here than to make people download it... And I can fix it easily.


=================================================
|C = Consenant |
|V = Vowel |
|U: = U with two dots on it |
|etc = et cetera, et cetera, you get the point |
=================================================

If you're reading this, it means you at least have some interest in using Shizu's Chinese. Thanks.
Though you may want to know basic pinyin.
Oh, and this is Madirin. But it can probably be manipulated for Cantonese.

Everything has a tail of "_c" on it. This is due to the fact that some Chinese pinyin has the same spelling and different pronounciation. etc etc.
I've rerecorded her Chinese, and added a few more things. In other words, no more worrying about whether the Chinese is the same as Japanese.

U: has a tail of "_cc" this time. U has just one "_c". (IE, "lu_c" and "lu_cc". etc.)

There aren't recorded CVV, but there are VV and CV. ( No VCV either. Those are a pain. )

I also recorded "bmpf dtnl gkh...etc". These serve no purpose other than the fact that they can substitute for the others.
It's a matter of whatever you think sounds better. (Same goes for the ones that are pronounced the same as Japanese.)

Please let me know here of anything I missed/need to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment