Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just a random Project Planning post.

Yes. I need one of these.
A project here will mean a lot of work. This includes: Other language, major VSQ/MIDI editing, PVs, alternate lyrics, or VCV stuff.

So, uh, besides the fact that I'm epically lazy, I guess I'll try to finish these?

Projects started:
-shinningray SOFT (oh, laziness. I'm just going to draw a nicer image.)
-Memories REDO (w/ the harmony that I can't figure out)
-Summer's Melancholy (will appear below too)
-Migikata no Chou SHIZUO ver. Not gonna be Len's because Shizu's voice doesn't work with it....
-LipSync model for Shizu (need a few tests still..)
-YOUTHFUL DAYS' GRAFFITI (ENGLISH) (oh, need to record some more)
-

Projects Proposed:
-Summer's Melancholy -Telling the story of this girl in English, with PVs and using many songs. Likely will not use chorus parts... Likely to not have Subs, due to the fact that each slide will be at different lengths... Maybe YT subs though... Oh, I'm gonna need a bunch of character designs too.... Oh, and she doesn't lose her eye until halfway through.

Needed for Summer's Melancholy:
-Part 1 - to the tune of KOKORO. -has lyrics, has more notes recorded- -basic sketches of slide for the PV- Oh, and the vocals for this one will probably suck since I'm lazy and just want to get one up. -Has song done, needs to color slides, needs to draw half of the slides still.-

Projects unrelated to songs:
-A new blog design? Don't know where to begin.
-MMD model? Ehh... maybe later...
-Configure teh OTO.INI


No comments:

Post a Comment