Friday, April 23, 2010

Name decisions. Cuz I'm not sure right now...

Who I'm renaming? CH Shizu and Shizuo.
Both of their current names are kinda... eh.

Anyways, both will still mean some form of "quiet". Just need to figure out which to use... Any ideas?

I'm thinking something like Annon for CH Shizu, meaning something along the lines of "peaceful-quiet". I'd use Shizuka, but I kinda want something different...

Shizuo ideas:
Heizen (cool-quiet)
Hissori (silent-quiet)

Shizuo is CH's older brother, btw.
Erm, as far as personalities, Shizuo has a very slight sister fetish, and CH Shizu has a very slight older brother fetish... bleh. CH Shizu is one of those people who wants to be cute... She's a young child around the age of seven or eight.
Shizuo tends to be more in a foul mood. He acts kinda rash, but is still pretty shy.

It's also been decided that chibi-Shizu is really just an image now. CH = child, anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment