Thursday, May 6, 2010

No I am not dead.

Well, this week's almost over, and I just need to survive tomorrow.
I haven't been very active lately... I guess I'm just really busy.
Anyways, I'll try to get something up tomorrow, nothing epic though. (jes Last Night, Good Night, since I have the image almost done and the song already synced)

Oh, as far as other projects go, I'm getting the hang of UST editing, messing with overlap and pre-utterance and all...

As far as Summer's Melancholy goes, I'm almost done with part 1.... is what I'd like to say.
I have lyrics and stuff. I have the song done and synced... I just need... slides. Y'know those random images that go in the middle of parts that don't really show plot and flash by really fast? Yeah. I'm in need of about six of those. Bleh. And I need a few more of random UTAUloids in the distance gossiping.
Part 1 will be called something unoriginal, for lack of a better title is is called "Chapter One". -_-"

AAAAAANNNDDD.... I finally decided CH Shizu and Shizuo's new names... I'll update the wikia tomorrow.
Shizuo (Genderbend) is now Heizen (cool/quiet).
and CH Shizu is now Anjing (Chinese for quiet.)
Yay.

Oh, and I'm working on a chapter for a collab manga from the VOtaku forums. I've got half of the plot down... now to learn how to draw manga-styled... I'll try and get this done in a week or so.... I'll try, anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment