Friday, May 7, 2010

Blah blah, more spam.

Not really, just another wall of text.

Anyways, I've recently found two people who are willing to give their voices to Aroku and Taer, two OCs I made a while ago for Shizu.
But, since they are both female, Taer will become Taera with Taer as her genderbend. Aroku will stay the same. So, I'm gonna change their surnames. None of them are technically the same. And I suppose that "sogone" doesn't always fit. In my own fanfic stuff, Taer/Taera doesn't have a last name. Although he later uses "Roji", it doesn't fit for UTAU.

I'm thinking about leaving Taer without a surname. Aro on he other hand will be some thing different. Not sure just what yet...
Yknow how Aroku is an alias? Well I'm not giving her real name just yet. But this means that her surname can be just about anything.

As far as Aro's surname goes, I'm thinking about and English word that I've always liked... Something like Silver, Chrome, or some sort of pun... no idea right now...
TBE, in a hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment