Friday, May 21, 2010

Shizu SOFT- Melt (+normal ver, not super high pitched)

I know Shizu has a Melt cover already. This is SOFT.
This is like an append. I'm not releasing this VB until I get the alternate design for Shizu done.
They won't go together, they'll just be released at the same time.

Anyways, I'm making an auto-soft VB for Shizu because she's not very good at a whole lot of songs, and the soft set should help her range vary... This is called Shizu SOFT until I get a better name. I've already figured out that SOFT isn't very good with fast songs. I've still a little configuring to do.

This SOFT will be less annoying that the SOFT of 4.1. Everything will be auto, but SOFT will be its own VB, Japanese with some English. SOFT pronounces Japanese in Japanese too.

SOFT:

Normal: (not the same as the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment