Friday, February 19, 2010

I am quite...

I am quite pleased to say that my computer can now handle Japanese again.
Although the view is kinda distorted and stretched.
I just need to try getting my microphone to work. (It's a really really old one...)

Working on Shizu's Birthday "(i finally have a..) song release".

It's an english version of a song I made singable on my other blog (the one on LJ). It was also the only one I could find the UST for. (seriously.)
plus, this helped me expand her english voicebank, although it's still a bit slurred... ><
Augh. If only they could stay on the same volume too. Bleh. Accidental recording with low and high volumes. ><

Someone find me the UST of "Alice" by FurukawaP?
I can't find links on YT or NND.

Shizu still has a few quirks to her voice that I can't figure out. But now if something doesn't sound good, place a "2" next to it. (ex, "my" sounds like crap, "my2" does too. "my3" works okay.)
I suppose it's an easier way. not everyone can really just type that up or down arrow... Not to mention my own laziness to type them.

No comments:

Post a Comment