Thursday, February 11, 2010

So,

Why is the sidebar at the bottom?
I'd like to know. Please tell me.
It's not at the bottom when you click on a post title.

I just realized something.
Y'know how 'ki' sounds like crap? I find this VERY ironic.
The story I've featured her in is being called "Key of Dreams" right now. aka Yume no Ki.
I guess she hates keys now? Nah. Probably not.

I googled the kanji for other "sogo" derivatives and learned that they're all the same. So, Kotori's and Aroku's surnames are actually just derivatives.
Taer's is still "conflicting sound".
And Shizu has a little bit of a tendency to mix up kanji, so it's still a derivative.

In other news, I'm going to try and learn how to make MIDIs. In Audacity? I dunno. That's what the person who made the Scarlet Moon MIDI did, god knows how. But if I learned how, I still need to learn to transfer them to ust files, and I still need my computer fixed.
You have no idea how annoyed I am by the fact that I still can't get it fixed.

In more news, I'm making singable translations.
Stateofdep.livejournal.com
right now there's only Bad Apple, but I'm working on a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment