Thursday, February 25, 2010

So,

I've been working on the triphonic/diphones things that I find quite annoying. They will be done in the next week or two, but no guarantees. The reclist makes it look short. (-_-);

I can't do anything tomorrow. I'll be out all day. Well, not until like 11 at night or something. But I probably won't get much done.
But this weekend, I'm going to try to get some more notes/sounds added to Shizu's voicebank. More triphonic/diphonic stuff? I'm not sure what it's classified under. I'll try and get some art stuff done too. Stuff for whatever I have a UST for, anyways.

Anyways, I've decided to possibly give this site/project a new name, maybe. There are so many "Project this" or "that Project"s out there.
Ehh, this is only if I can come up with something good. Or someone suggests something.
Even if there's just one UTAUloid, there are plans for plenty of designs/related characters with fail-voicebanks. And they all sound different. Not to mention their male counterparts.
All of their surnames is "sogone", though I may change the derivative of the 'sogo' part of it.

I've also decided to hold off on a banner for this blog until I get designs of more derivatives/related characters/fail-character voicebanks, designs, and names + info stuff done. Or at least their names and designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment